- Product Description
- Fitment info
- Add Review
Motogadget m-Unit V.2
- Control over handle bar push-buttons or conventional switch control units
- Completely replaces the fuse panel Up to 8 independent circuits are digitally monitored and de-energized in case of failures. After removal of the fault, the safety feature is automatically reset
- Diagnostics for all circuits use 15 status LEDs
- highest possible operational dependability with micro processor controlled and monitored switching operations
- flexible feature configuration due to simple device setup
- No mechanical relays - newest generation semiconductors switch quickly, free of loss and wear.
- utterly compact dimensions
- The m-Unit V.2 provides for hassle-free wiring and requires minimal wiring harnessing.
- Control of high and low beam possible with only one push-button.
- Digital hazard light control - stays on even after de-energizing the main system.
- integrated digital, load independent flasher relay (like m-Flash), timer-controlled automatic deactivation.
- selectable flasher mode with fade-in/fade-out effect like with the m-Wave! timer-controlled automatic deactivation.
- Navigation light feature selectable over all turn signals! Permanent low-light at each turn signal.
- Integrated digital brake light modulator (like m-Stop), selectable flasher mode.
- Integrated alarm system (gravity field sensor)
- Intelligent deactivation of certain devices at engine startup
- Only one cable required to control combined rear and brake lights
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant
- L/W/H: 101 x 61 x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 180 g
- Fixture: 2 x M5 screws, stainless steel (mounting and ground terminal), 1 x M5 screw-on terminal for battery positive
- Operating voltage: 3V - 20V
- Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
- 1 x input (plus, switched) for ignition lock or m-Lock
- 7 x pilot input (minus/ground, switched) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam/high beam, starter, horn, brake light, kill switch or setup respectively
- 8 x output (plus) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam, high beam, starter, horn, brake light, AUX (switched plus for all other appliances)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4002033
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Sold in Units: NO
|Universal Custom Attribute||Yes|
|Ships In||2 business Days|
|Fitment Info||This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.|
|Warranty||Our warranty is determined by the manufacturer. We are (not yet !) able to show you the exact warranty for every product. Therefore we would like to ask you to visit the manufacture page to get this information. In case of a warranty claim we will of course inform you about the specific details. Incorrect or damaged goods are not issued true the warranty claim. See our Return claim.|
This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.