- Fitment info
Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust with Black Heat Shields
- PowerPort crossover makes for a significant power increase from just off idle to redline, which leads to a deep and aggressive exhaust tone.
- PowerPort increases power and overall performance by providing superior scavenging of exhaust gases over most standard exhaust systems; similar to what you might expect from a 2-into-1 system.
- Large 6,35cm (2-1/2inches), 222^0, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no blueing.
- Show-chrome or black finished heat shields with beautifully machined chrome billet end caps for a truly custom finish.
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles for simple installation
- Power with social responsibility
- Baffles Included: Yes
- Complete Header Pipe: Complete System
- Exhaust System: 2 Into 2
- Finish: Black
- Header Pipe Diameter: 6,35cm (2-1/2inches)
- Heat Shields Included: Yes
- Includes Muffler: Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number: 6229B
- Material: Steel
- O2 Sensor Compatible: Yes
- Sold in Units: Set
|Universal Custom Attribute||N/B|
|Ships In||2 business Days|
|Warranty||Our warranty is determined by the manufacturer. We are (not yet !) able to show you the exact warranty for every product. Therefore we would like to ask you to visit the manufacture page to get this information. In case of a warranty claim we will of course inform you about the specific details. Incorrect or damaged goods are not issued true the warranty claim. See our Return claim.|
|Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2012–2015|
|Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2012–2015|
|Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2012–2015|
|Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014|
|Dyna Super Glide Custom Anniversary FXDC : 2013|
|Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2012–2014|
|Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2012–2015|